We've come a long way since that cold December day back in 2012 when we first opened our doors at Five Corners! Thanks to generous support from you, our Edmonds community, we are proud to celebrate our fourth anniversary with a special night of offers on Thursday, December 15.
Chef de Cuisine Luis Brambila will be serving up a select menu of $4 small plates in the entire restaurant all night Dec. 15, and pouring $4 house wine and $4 beer on tap.
Fourth Anniversary Specials (Dec. 15)
- Crispy Tofu - ginger pickled vegetables
- Truffle Taro Chips - jalapeño aioli
- Miso Avocado Salad
- Crispy Green Bean Fries - house made spicy miso sesame sauce
- Hurricane Furikake Popcorn
- Mixed Vegetable Tempura - ponzu, ginger daikon sauce
- Crispy Dojo Chicken Wings - chili lime sauce
- Red Curry Chicken Tacos
- Lemongrass Beef Bowl